Well, it is the tallest in the Med Center, and emporis puts its height at 430', but then, they don't have the right number of floors for St Luke's, so you should take that with salt. Apparently it is a sophisticated design; Atlanta, the city putting on the most airs at present, is following this design as closely for its 50 Allen Plaza as it did Houston's Greenway Plaza AIM Funds Tower design in its 1180 Peachtree / One Symphony.

Height (tip) 430 ft

Height (main roof) 377 ft

Height (top floor) 361 ft

The data from Emporis for the building is apparently sourced from the blueprints that were in the construction trailer on-site at the time. Wouldn't mind having a copy of 'em now that I think about it... ^_^

I'm working on cleaning up some of the data for a number of the buildings, so hopefully things will be a bit more accurate in the not too distant future. Trust me, it's a bugger to some of us that can't make immediate & obvious corrections as well... but at least it isn't like wikipedia when it comes to editing.

Edited by ChannelTwoNews
  • Like 1
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This may be slightly dated, but the renderings I posted earlier seem to have disappeared. I thought I'd post again for those interested (I really like this project - and it is the largest commercial o

Height (tip) 430 ft Height (main roof) 377 ft Height (top floor) 361 ft The data from Emporis for the building is apparently sourced from the blueprints that were in the construction trailer o

thanks guys

• 9 years later...

MetroNational is leasing out the "crown".  Apparently it's not just decorative.  There's 24k sqft of built out office space including the very top floor which is a 2,500 sqft boardroom with a 360 view.

http://www.chron.com/business/real-estate/article/Futuristic-crown-for-lease-atop-Memorial-Hermann-9184859.php#photo-10828286

• Like 1
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza
  • 11 months later...