Urbannizer

Giorgetti Houston: 7-story Residential Building

It looks like they finished the interiors before installing the windows. Isn't that risky, in case of a storm blowing rain in?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rechlin said:

It looks like they finished the interiors before installing the windows. Isn't that risky, in case of a storm blowing rain in?

I was just coming to post the same comment. Not just the risk (enormous, IMHO), but the dust, moisture/humidity, and other external factors. There's a reason buildings are "dried-in" before the interior is started.

• Like 1

I think this unit has an outdoor grille on its balcony. Nice but also risky(?) I would expect there is a fire suppression system too in case something gets out of hand. It would be integrated into the vent hood as in commercial kitchens.

The metal blade ceiling fan also hints this is an outdoor space but that is not a certainty. My outdoor ceiling fans have metal blades. The heat and humidity here would ruin anything else.

• Like 6

I believe you are correct. Upon closer examination it does appear to be an outside room AKA patio. Although I've never seen a patio that was enclosed on three sides. Sorta defeats the purpose of a "patio".

That fan looks like a BAF Haiku. Superb fan, if that's what it really is.

• Like 2