• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, gclass said:

^^^ once this ultra luxurious project is completed, it shall probably reign as HOUSTON'S most ^^^ "POSH" edifice.  even the most minute details here are... simply incredible!

I'm going to reserve judgment until it's complete.

What are the approx selling prices per square foot?

One thing that kinda bugs me is the neighbors. I'm not sure I want to spend millions and have 1970s era townhouses breathing down my neck. Having said that, I haven't driven by in a few weeks, I need to take a fresh look and see how it's all coming together, including the neighborhood ambiance.

That neighborhood has great vibes. Think how those 70's townhouse owners feel about five to six years of constant construction.

They're just minding their own business in a beautiful tree lined neighborhood, and the other thing is you need to walk the neighborhood.

not drive by. if you really want to get a feel for it. Those townhouses don't effect the way people will live in the Georgetti.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Those townhouses were designed by a very respected architecture professor who I studied with at U of Houston named Burdette Keeland.

He also worked in the city planning department  for  years. He was a modernist and a very popular architect. I like them also.

He was a very good teacher. 

• Like 4

My point was simply the building is not selling--the market has been the naysayer; I was just the messenger. I think they've sold about 3-4 units in the past 14 months. It was supposed to open winter 2019 -- sign still says that. My guess is they are slowing construction down because of lack of sales. 

7 hours ago, db650 said:

My point was simply the building is not selling--the market has been the naysayer; I was just the messenger. I think they've sold about 3-4 units in the past 14 months. It was supposed to open winter 2019 -- sign still says that. My guess is they are slowing construction down because of lack of sales. 

I doubt any developers would extend the construction time on purpose, especially when they can’t realize the revenue from the ones they did sell... 

im glad we are getting this building. I think it’s one of the more interesting projects we have going.

• Like 6