Interior Design

Hello All,

My company is seeking an individual to manage the Interior Design Process along with doing some light Interior Design on some homes.

1. Most of our homes are out sourced to a Design Firm

2. The large more custom homes we have an outside designer working however this job would also be backing up this Designer.

3. Random jobs will occur where we will handle all selections and design in house rather then using 1 or 2.

So in summary the job will be to Manage number 1, back up and assist number 2, and design the occasional home on Number 3.

Is this you?

Thanks,

Scharpe St. Guy

Hello All,

My company is seeking an individual to manage the Interior Design Process along with doing some light Interior Design on some homes.

1. Most of our homes are out sourced to a Design Firm

2. The large more custom homes we have an outside designer working however this job would also be backing up this Designer.

3. Random jobs will occur where we will handle all selections and design in house rather then using 1 or 2.

So in summary the job will be to Manage number 1, back up and assist number 2, and design the occasional home on Number 3.

Is this you?

Thanks,

Scharpe St. Guy

Do you have any other information? Name of company? Contact phone number?

Hello I am Diana Cardenas,

I have a five year professional degree in Industrial Design. On my last semester of studies (January-March 2005) I enrolled in a cultural interchange program that brought me to Houston, TX. I am currently working for R&R Irrigation/Landscaping as an assistant designer. I worked as a Design adviser for a home builder in Bogot

Archived