Texas Avenue BNB - 2500 Texas Ave.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

"Houston's only shoppable, boutique, AirBnB."

I'm sorry y'all, but can someone please explain what that means? Is it an AirBnB where people can stay to live, but then I guess, run a shop from it? Also, doesn't that go against AirBnB ToCs?

38 minutes ago, JBTX said:

"Houston's only shoppable, boutique, AirBnB."

I'm sorry y'all, but can someone please explain what that means? Is it an AirBnB where people can stay to live, but then I guess, run a shop from it? Also, doesn't that go against AirBnB ToCs?

It’s where guests can purchase the furniture and decor in the home. It’s a new age showroom for designers. 

6 hours ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

edible glitter filled whiskey margarita

"Whiskey margarita" is a great example of two things that are fine separately, but should never, ever be commingled. Think "microwave barbecue". To make matters worse, the originators of this abomination in the eyes of the Trinity[*] saw fit to double down by adding edible glitter. Again, perfectly OK in the streets or between the sheets, not so much in a cocktail. 

Now all y'all get off my lawn.

[*] Sam Houston, Pappy Van Winkle, and Mama Ninfa Laurenzo. 

On 10/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, mkultra25 said:

"Whiskey margarita" is a great example of two things that are fine separately, but should never, ever be commingled. Think "microwave barbecue". To make matters worse, the originators of this abomination in the eyes of the Trinity[*] saw fit to double down by adding edible glitter. Again, perfectly OK in the streets or between the sheets, not so much in a cocktail. 

Now all y'all get off my lawn.

[*] Sam Houston, Pappy Van Winkle, and Mama Ninfa Laurenzo. 

So I was at the event and tried that drink. It was surprisingly good, although a bit too spicy for most of the guests.

I think this property is supposed to be live on airbnb now. The rates they mentioned were extremely reasonable for the location and the amenities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Texas Avenue BNB - 2500 Texas Ave.

Archived