Brookstreet Bar-B-Que To Open In That Cool Limestone Building On Montrose!

I have always been fascinated by the cool limestone building on Montrose near Westheimer....and now Brookstreet Bar-B-Que is adding a drive thru and patio to make it there 5th location in Houston! From the looks of it, they are now planning a May or June opening! http://houston.culturemap.com/news/restaurants-bars/11-30-15-popular-barbecue-restaurant-coming-to-gorgeous-stone-house-in-montrose/#slide=0

• 2 months later...

I wanted to post and say not only do i love this building, but my gosh i love the food here too i am happy to say! the buns for the sandwiches are just wow and the specials have been an amazing deal: sandwich with choice of toppings, 1 side and a drink for 8 dollars or 9 dollars depending on what they special is that day!

cannot say enough about this place so everyone needs to check it out!

also, the staff is really nice and friendly as well and they are always excited to see people walk in the door so they can show them what a great experience they are in for!

2 thumbs up

• The title was changed to Brookstreet Bar-B-Que To Open In That Cool Limestone Building On Montrose!

Archived