just a small SHOUT OUT to our MAGNIFICENT HAIF PHOTOGRAPHERS...

monarch

canon-eos-550d_view.png

balloonsincp.gif

^^^ to our many HAIF PHOTOGRAPHERS, if i may harbor the honor of speaking on behalf of all of our wonderful and gracious HAIF members / visitors...

THANK YOU!  you guys are the backbone upon which our MAGNIFICENT HAIF forum is founded.. besides from the architecture of our fair city of houston itself.

i am away working day and night within the MIDDLE EAST... and without your wonderful up-to-date illustrations.. i would be completely lost.. not to mention homesick.

thank-you.png

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Uncle Teddy said:

I see a lot of Flickr posts rather than direct uploads. Is there a reason for this?

There's very limited space to do direct uploads to HAIF; Flickr is free to use to a certain level, so most people upload the photos to flickr, imgur, twitter, etc, and then embed the picture 

33 minutes ago, cspwal said:

There's very limited space to do direct uploads to HAIF; Flickr is free to use to a certain level, so most people upload the photos to flickr, imgur, twitter, etc, and then embed the picture 

What do you mean by limited space?

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Uncle Teddy said:

Would there be more updates if you could upload unlimited number of pics? Wouldn't this be a good way to grow the forum?

I don't think there would be much of a difference...everyone who posts photos at this point has found an image hosting service they like and can easily link the pictures from there to HAIF.  I suppose having a larger upload capacity would encourage a few more people but I think a way to really increase the photo uploads is to allow posting photos from mobile devices again.  You used to be able to do it when the forum had tapatalk support but it no longer does (last I checked at least).

• 4 months later...

Archived