Henke & Pillot Grocery Store At 3120 Telephone Rd.

djrage

Was this the one that just had the shooting (Omnibus Express)? If so, records show being built in the 1990s but aerials show it being there as far back as 1953. In the 1970s it was Texas Giant Furniture Warehouse and at some point possibly a location of Bob Robertson Chevrolet. I'll be able to check more dates later.

Was this the one that just had the shooting (Omnibus Express)? If so, records show being built in the 1990s but aerials show it being there as far back as 1953. In the 1970s it was Texas Giant Furniture Warehouse and at some point possibly a location of Bob Robertson Chevrolet. I'll be able to check more dates later.

That's the one. Seeing it on TV made me think about it again. I used to look at it every time i passed by it as a kid on our way to my grandparents house and wonder what the building was. I remember it as Bob Robertson Chevrolet, my mom bought a Cavalier there in 86. For a time then it was surrounded by trailers that were used as the offices for the dealership. 

• The title was changed to Building At Telephone Rd. & Wayside Dr.
  • The title was changed to Henke & Pillot Grocery Store At 3120 Telephone Rd.

Archived