Sign in to follow this  
trymahjong

Good by Mangos Hello Biskit Junkie

From their Facebook page

Biskit Junkie

December 11, 2015 · Houston ·

Biskit Junkie Oak Forest will be permanently closing today. We enjoyed all those who helped get it off the ground but we're excited to be moving into our larger more spacious home in Montrose. Oak Forest location served its purpose well as a test sight and test kitchen. Our new home will feature a much more diverse robust menu and full coffee program. We cant wait to see you again next Month!!!

I can remember Eating at Mangos when it was more of a restaurant and less a performance venue---

• Like 1

Wings is out and moving in with Jus Mac at 106 Westheimer, seems like this site is cursed or the right restaurant hasn't opened. I still think a coffee and desert place might do good.

cc8lXGK.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, hindesky said:

Wings is out and moving in with Jus Mac at 106 Westheimer, seems like this site is cursed or the right restaurant hasn't opened. I still think a coffee and desert place might do good.

cc8lXGK.jpg

Has good reviews but they were overpriced and underserving guest. Place was always empty....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I mean yeah EVERY single time i went by there, there was maybe one car if that and it was more than likely someone's car that worked there...

I wish i had a good idea as to what this should be and what would work and hate to say it (and can't believe i am...) but maybe it is time to just knock the building and gate down and finally have a decent size parking lot for AvantGarden as that is THE biggest mess I have ever seen....

• Like 1

A vegan restaurant is taking over the former Wings of Houston restaurant, a collaboration between Jus' Mac & Padna's located at 403 Westheimer (Montrose).

Houston vegan food truck Korny Vibes is moving in and hopes to open sometime in December or early January.

• Like 2