Star Wars?

samagon

So... who else has seen this movie?

I was disappointed by some things, but overall enjoyed the film. I went in expecting the worst, so I guess that may have helped.

The movie broke every opening weekend record, so I can't have been the only one here to have seen it.

I thought it was really well done. From a writing perspective, action scenes, acting - all went back to the original trilogy in style but modernized as necessary for the masses. They didn't overdo the CGI which I was happy about.

I was very pleased, but also went in without expectations.

So... who else has seen this movie?

I was disappointed by some things, but overall enjoyed the film. I went in expecting the worst, so I guess that may have helped.

The movie broke every opening weekend record, so I can't have been the only one here to have seen it.

Not sure where you want this topic to go, but it might be helpful to put "Spoiler Alert" in the title if you want to get into any of the plot details. Just a suggestion. 

*Little bit of spoiler but nothing major*

Really enjoyed it. Fun ride, good humor, and definitely better than the prequels. It's going to be one of those movies you can watch multiple times and still enjoy it and see new things each time. I'd rate the storyline on the low side though.. I love a New Hope, but storyline wise, it feels a little too much like ANH. For those who like the original characters, they aren't just introduced for a few seconds and then cast away. They are basically the bulk of this movie, especially Han Solo. That's a big plus in my book.

Archived