East Village: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 St. Emanuel St.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hipsters don't drive Alfas, they drive Fiat 500s:

These Are The 5 Most Subversive Cars For The Hipster’s Dream Garage

[The Fiat 500] barely has the room to fit two bearded people up front but it will squeeze in a few six packs of IPAs in the rear before all the cargo is gone. 

Right church, wrong pew. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2016 at 2:53 PM, htownboy said:

This is a pretty interesting structure. Looks like a building out of SHoP Architects. 

HoustonMidtown, thanks for keeping a close eye to the project.  We have been working day and night on it.  we are looking to open up in March.  Let me know when you have time to swing by.  I will give you a tour and tell you more about whats going on in the area.  Good things to come.  Spread the word!

• Like 8

Revolution Rum may not be going in here. The address listed on their website shows 2201 Dallas Street, across from the East Village complex.

I could be wrong, but I think the unnamed distillery shown is another project of Morgan Weber's. Earlier this year, Weber filed a LLC for a distillery. And looking at the plan with Weber and Pera's Agricole Hospitality as a confirmed tenant, alongside the distillery next to their upcoming restaurant, it makes sense.

I suppose none of us will know for sure until Weber and Pera announce it. I would contact their PR if my site was up and running (it's currently down), but they'd probably deny it as they did when I reported on their plans to open a bar (Eight Row Flint) for Eater a few years ago.

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
Entered wrong address.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 3:36 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Revolution Rum may not be going in here. The address listed on their website shows 2201 Dallas Street, across from the East Village complex.

I could be wrong, but I think the unnamed distillery shown is another project of Morgan Weber's. Earlier this year, Weber filed a LLC for a distillery. And looking at the plan with Weber and Pera's Agricole Hospitality as a confirmed tenant, alongside the distillery next to their upcoming restaurant, it makes sense.

I suppose none of us will know for sure until Weber and Pera announce it. I would contact their PR if my site was up and running (it's currently down), but they'd probably deny it as they did when I reported on their plans to open a bar (Eight Row Flint) for Eater a few years ago.

I'm leaning more towards the possibility that the distillery depicted in the site plan belongs to Agricole Hospitality  ( Ryan Pera and Morgan Weber ).

In April, Weber filed a limited liability corporation for Indianola Distilling. The listed address for the registered agent is 2119 Dallas, Suite B, shared by East Village developer Ancorian. The address, as shown on a map, matches up with the site plan for East Village.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...