Office Complex At 4600 Post Oak Place Dr.

San Felipe is going to be so constrained with traffic once this whole area builds out with high rises.

It's kind of like going on an deep fried Oreo, Chicago-style pizza, doughnut, and milkshake diet when one's carotid already has an 80% blockage. Traffic at rush hour in Uptown is a nightmare--the bottlenecks are awful and show no signs of getting better.

On the bright side....I now work Downtown and can just watch the highrises pop up from afar. :)

Edit: is mistakenly indicated 'worse' instead of better in the last sentence of the first paragraph above.

Edited by houstontexasjack
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, swtsig said:

that's a very old rendering so not sure those are still their plans. that listing has been up for 2-3 years I believe.

Thats too bad. It seemed like a fairly nice design in an area that is getting quite dense. 

Back to the drawing board.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bobruss said:

Thats too bad. It seemed like a fairly nice design in an area that is getting quite dense. 

Back to the drawing board.

to clarify, this may still be their plan i just know those renders have been around for awhile. the post oak hotel isn't even shown.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to 4600 Post Oak Place To Be Redeveloped By BMS Managment
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Office Complex At 4600 Post Oak Place Dr.
  • 3 months later...