If HAIF arguments were actual fights, who would have the best record?

BigFootsSocks

Alright so what did I miss in the ROD thread??  Did someone screenshot it before the clean up?

As far as HAIF battles, I'm going to go with TheNiche or RedScare.  They were always finding something to get into.  I learned a lot from all of the back and forths they had with other members.

As for myself, I'd probably shake out about where Chris Rock did in the Longest Yard...

TheNiche hands down. He wouldn't always win, but he sure thought he did and would argue until the end of time. I never met him, but imagined a scrawny, sweat stained guy furiously typing away at his laptop... occasionally growling at it... while others in the coffee shop looked over him with a "what's wrong with that guy" look. I liked him for some reason though.

Alright so what did I miss in the ROD thread??  Did someone screenshot it before the clean up?

An Atlanta-Houston comparison argument started. It didn't seem very bad last I saw it, but that part that I felt was just a discussion was removed as well so I assume it came from that.

Archived