4-Story Condo Building At 1419 Robin St.

Urbannizer

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently saw that the grocery store on Robin st has sold. Does anyone have any info on that?  I drove by a few weeks ago, and there was a fence around the entire corner of robin and wilson. (the lot next to the grocery store and also the location of a murder on the 4th of July.) This would be a great step for the neighborhood. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 8:40 AM, HoustonMidtown said:

Guess this is a large single family...

43996154311_007c42f8cd_z.jpgUntitled by Houston Midtown, on Flickr

It is a really cool "house".   BUT, that very secure metal fence speaks volumes about our modern fear based society here in America and Houston, sad to say.  If I owned it, I would prefer a nice tall wooden, but contemporary fence for privacy concerns, but also to fit in better with the use of more natural materials in a modern style.  This would be more in keeping with the current trend in residential architecture.  Still, kudos to the architect of the house !  Very cool indeed.

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, hindesky said:

Talked with a neighbor who said a single family lives here not a duplex/fourplex as I thought. I think it turned out great.

g6qlE1g.jpg

Cameron Armstrong, the architect who designed the Moderne at Rice Village, designed it. The owner had a cool vision for what they wanted.

• Like 5

• The title was changed to 4-Story Condo Building At 1419 Robin St.