Grab the Foil Hats

Montrose1100

Foil hats are what the Government wants you to think works. If you want to block the gamma rays and Obama's Illuminati Chemtrails, wax paper hats are what you really need.

ohshitohshitohshit...

everything I know is wrong.

And therefore everything you don't know is right. But once you know it, then it's wrong.

Ohshitohshitohshit...

So wait, we know that the cat in the box is both alive and dead until we observe it, then it becomes either alive or dead.

are you saying that the cat is neither alive, nor dead? And then when we open the box and observe said dead/alive cat, that it will be in the opposite state of that which we observed?

So wait, we know that the cat in the box is both alive and dead until we observe it, then it becomes either alive or dead.

are you saying that the cat is neither alive, nor dead? And then when we open the box and observe said dead/alive cat, that it will be in the opposite state of that which we observed?

If we know the cat is in the box, then the cat is actually NOT in the box when the flask of hyrdocyanic acid breaks or doesn't break and so the cat is therefore always alive.

cats_schrodinger.png

Heisenberg and Schrodinger were riding together in a car and were stopped by police. The cop asked Heisenberg, who was driving if he knew how fast he was going. Heisenberg replied:

"No, but I can tell you exactly where I was"

That annoyed the cop, so he searched the car. upon opening ht etruink, he asked Schrodinger "Sir, did you know there's a dead cat in the trunk?" Schrodinger replied "I do now"

Archived