Sign in to follow this  
Montrose1100

Grab the Foil Hats

Foil hats are what the Government wants you to think works. If you want to block the gamma rays and Obama's Illuminati Chemtrails, wax paper hats are what you really need.

• Like 3

Foil hats are what the Government wants you to think works. If you want to block the gamma rays and Obama's Illuminati Chemtrails, wax paper hats are what you really need.

ohshitohshitohshit...

everything I know is wrong.

ohshitohshitohshit...

everything I know is wrong.

And therefore everything you don't know is right. But once you know it, then it's wrong.

Ohshitohshitohshit...

And therefore everything you don't know is right. But once you know it, then it's wrong.

Ohshitohshitohshit...

So wait, we know that the cat in the box is both alive and dead until we observe it, then it becomes either alive or dead.

are you saying that the cat is neither alive, nor dead? And then when we open the box and observe said dead/alive cat, that it will be in the opposite state of that which we observed?

So wait, we know that the cat in the box is both alive and dead until we observe it, then it becomes either alive or dead.

are you saying that the cat is neither alive, nor dead? And then when we open the box and observe said dead/alive cat, that it will be in the opposite state of that which we observed?

If we know the cat is in the box, then the cat is actually NOT in the box when the flask of hyrdocyanic acid breaks or doesn't break and so the cat is therefore always alive.

cats_schrodinger.png

• Like 2

If you have to use "screencast-o-matic" to record your commentary you are discredited by default. Trust me I know this from experience...

Listen he said the Astrodome was demolished already. I think it's a creative use of imagination, but total Bologna.

Heisenberg and Schrodinger were riding together in a car and were stopped by police. The cop asked Heisenberg, who was driving if he knew how fast he was going. Heisenberg replied:

"No, but I can tell you exactly where I was"

That annoyed the cop, so he searched the car. upon opening ht etruink, he asked Schrodinger "Sir, did you know there's a dead cat in the trunk?" Schrodinger replied "I do now"

• Like 2

Can't go wrong with The Oatmeal.

Well, personally, I think the artist's a talentless hack (see Bad Webcomics Wiki), but that being said, I did enjoy playing Exploding Kittens.