The Eclipse: Proposed Skyscraper At 2000 Persa St.

So if this is office it's gonna be about 50 stories, residential probably about 60+? Sounds residential to me!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Houston

EDIT: Actually, it says "elevation" is 54, so I would presume that is referring to the floor count. Now I'm thinking office. Dang!!! 54 story office in that location? Craziness.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why office? Elevation refers to height of land.

You're saying it's 54' above sea level or what? If it is stories then I'm saying office because per the wiki link I posted the feet height is about the same as other 50ish story buildings in Houston. If it was that height and residential it would be more floors.

Per city of Houston the developer is Zydeco.

EDIT: There is/was a zydeco hotel planned in Austin. Any relation?

http://www.emporis.com/buildings/280276/block-21-zydeco-hotel-tower-austin-tx-usa

Who was it that found the first tower listed on the faa's website? Whoever did should be HAIFer of the year for bringing to light this awesome resource.

Imho, Urbannizer is hands down haifer of the year, every year. Wayne should actually pay him for all the content he brings to his site, I'm dead serious lol.

Who was it that found the first tower listed on the faa's website? Whoever did should be HAIFer of the year for bringing to light this awesome resource.

All I remember were cloud's posts' immediately following the discovery of the site with;

"Did we know this project was x feet?"

FOR EVERY THREAD. Cloud went full toxeth. 

Wait a minute, didn't we know about this development already? I'll have to dig through the San Felipe thread or maybe private messages. Thought this had been discussed.

Wait a minute, didn't we know about this development already? I'll have to dig through the San Felipe thread or maybe private messages. Thought this had been discussed.

I thought I saw this somewhere before too, I ended up finding it.

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/30901-46-floor-on-san-felipe/?hl=nativehoustonion#entry472519

nativehoustonion

Martha Turner sold a hug block off San Felipe, Spann, and Welch for a 46 story high rise.  It is very quite right now because of the Hines building.  Residents did not like the Hines building.  They will scream if they built this one.  Urbanizzer can find out leaving town tomorrow.   

That height will make it 9th tallest in the city. Right after Centerpoint Energy Plaza, just before 1600 Smith.

I'm anxious to see the design. This will stand out like the Williams Tower.

Archived