Stableside At Falcon Landing Developments

arndthwrld82

It was a joke in reference to they fact if Walmart puts 2 stores with in 10 miles of each other their is all this out rage. So are all the complaints because its a Walmart or a grocery store. I am not a Walmart fan at all. I don't give them any of my money. When Walmart put a small store on Westheimer  Parkway their was a big uproar. The increased traffic and selling alcohol so close to a school was the complaint. If it was a Heb Central Market  everyone would love it. Even though the Heb would have 20x the traffic of the Walmart neighborhood market. This new Kroger will be selling alcohol right across the street from a high school. What students will be more likely to cross the street to by beer? High school or Elementary school students? Blue Bell can knowingly have issues that kill people and people still have God Bless Blue Bell signs in their front yard. If Walmart did the same thing they would be crucified. I personal think the Kroger will do well and be a success.

• 2 weeks later...

Kroger has an incredible concentration of stores in the northwest. From Hwy. 290 and 6, there's about 7 Kroger stores in a 4 mile radius. Although, really, the furor over liquor sales is complicated either way. Remember the roped-off beer and wine sections at Montrose Market H-E-B?

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Stableside At Falcon Landing Developments

Archived