Museo Plaza: Mixed-Use for the Museum District, 58-Story High-Rise

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Museo Plaza   http://www.pjararchitects.com/#!museo-plaza/cem1          

The residential high-rise can be seen in the background. Design looks the same.   https://www.faithgraphicdesigns.com/img/PDFS/Museo_Medical_Brochure.pdf   Financing was obtained i

Subdivision plat filed for this one! SubdivisionPlatPDF_MuseoPlaza_PLAT.pdf

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 3:19 PM, hindesky said:

OlrloKy.jpg

From those last few photos, looks like this is for a pretty tall tower like maybe the one they were first talking about and then we didn't hear anything about for a long time until recently -  that is, the 54 story tower, yes/no ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ArtNsf said:

From those last few photos, looks like this is for a pretty tall tower like maybe the one they were first talking about and then we didn't hear anything about for a long time until recently -  that is, the 54 story tower, yes/no ?

I think this just ended up being a low-rise doctors office, less than 10 stories if I remember correctly. Hate to be the bearer of bad news.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, wxman said:

I think this just ended up being a low-rise doctors office, less than 10 stories if I remember correctly. Hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Oh well, I do love to dream LOL!  But, understandable in this major World crisis - pandemic and financial - we are all (hopefully) living through.

• Like 3

Drove back to check the progress. It's actually 9 sections high, I guess the guy I talked to wasn't counting the first section. They're building the jib sections.

gdbAtMP.jpg

WC0MNMO.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, j_cuevas713 said:

This is a really dumb question, I know. But was this the lot where that bank drive thru was located?

Yup. I'm surprised more smaller places to get a bite to eat/drink/chill aren't going to open up around there, now that you got them, the condos, houses, and the Southmore just generally in that area. I personally would not mind a taco truck or three, but hey, what do I know. Tough time, I know, with Covid. Most of our office is back at work, and the food trucks have started coming back already, so just a thought.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, X.R. said:

Yup. I'm surprised more smaller places to get a bite to eat/drink/chill aren't going to open up around there, now that you got them, the condos, houses, and the Southmore just generally in that area. I personally would not mind a taco truck or three, but hey, what do I know. Tough time, I know, with Covid. Most of our office is back at work, and the food trucks have started coming back already, so just a thought.

The house with the historical marker across the street has had multiple concepts die out in the last couple years.  I’ve thought it could make for a cool L’Colombe D’Oresque project if it were paired with the vacant lot Hines owns next door. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 8:01 PM, Highrise Tower said:

y8UOH00.jpg

iDUFlfo.jpg

1YFETMl.jpg

My apologies if someone already asked this.  But, is this the tallest tower going up, the 58 story one ?  Or, actually only one of the lower or mid-rise buildings in the project ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ArtNsf said:

My apologies if someone already asked this.  But, is this the tallest tower going up, the 58 story one ?  Or, actually only one of the lower or mid-rise buildings in the project ?

This is the mid rise one.

• Like 1