Blossom Houston: Hotel At 7118 Bertner Ave.

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 7:18 AM, Screwston said:

I wish I had Revit. I dont know what I would do with it but it'd be nice for something, Im sure. That is just a snipit from a pdf that I got from an acquaintance of an acquaintance's cousin's sister's friend.

Don't know why I never saw this before. Guess this project really is going slow.

If you are interested in learning how to model buildings then I would recommend Sketchup over Revit. Revit is great for when you have to work on Construction Documents and figuring out how a building will come together, but weak when it comes to design. Sketchup is very straightforward and easy to use, and many offices use it as a design tool when starting out with designs. You can always download the "Make" version for free.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blossom Hotel Medical Center hopes to serve as a medical bridge between China and the United States.  In response to a growing need of Chinese citizens seeking specialized medical treatment in the U.S., the hotel will help facilitate requests such as language translation, appointment scheduling, and travel and transportation assistance, manager Ken Yeh said. This is the brand's first U.S.-based hotel. It has eight locations in Hangzhou, China. Situated at 7118 Bertner Ave., the 276-unit hotel features single- and double-occupancy rooms. On-site amenities include a gym, an office, a conference room, an outdoor pool and a garden. The 16-story hotel is slated to open in the summer of 2020.  Grand View Construction is the general contractor, and Zhejiang Blossom Tourism Group LLC is the investor.

Read more at: https://www.bisnow.com/houston/news/hotel/5-hotels-under-construction-right-now-99702?utm_source=CopyShare&utm_medium=Browser

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...