Holiday Inn Express At 640 Old Mexia Rd.

BigFootsSocks

I got some bad news for you...Fairfield was always pretty much suburbia, it just took a while for it to happen. I still remember when Fairfield was just a road back from a divided highway, and that wasn't even all that many years ago all things considered.

The only plan that I can recall actually changing was that H-E-B was going to be west of the outlet mall originally (c. 2008-2009)

So what's going in where the HEB was supposedly going to end up ( NW corner of 290 / 99 )?

Also anyone know what's going in at the Mueske / 290 corner, next to Cracker Barrel?  I heard at one point it was a restaurant and a small strip center.  Not much land there to build on though.  ((EDIT - Just saw it's a Mo's Irish Pub and a retail store.))

Last, looks like a full sized Goodwill store going in behind the newly built strip center on 290 just west of Lucky's.  Also saw where the empty lot at Jarvis and Barker Cypress is going to be a large fitness center, possibly Lifetime Fitness with a couple retail buildings in the parking lot.

Thanks!  That makes sense.  I looked it up and there is a 2nd Baptist Campus coming off 290 - 168,000 SF building.

also there's a few hotels coming on top of the Holiday Inn Express: La Quinta (I think that's over by the new Goodwill near Meuske), a Courtyard and possibly a Hilton Garden Inn.

Last the gym I mentioned earlier is going to be a VillaSport, looks very similar to LifeTime Fitness.  This will be their second location in the Greater Houston area.  The other location being in the Woodlands.

• The title was changed to Holiday Inn Express At 640 Old Mexia Rd.

Archived