River Oaks Collection: Retail Center At W. Gray St. & Dunlavy St.

Mab

which lot is this exactly...

It is on the south side of W Gray, just east of a salon and rug store (which sit at the corner of Dunlavy).  It is bounded on one side by the salon / rug store and a centerpoint sub station, and on the other by the W Gray Multi-service Center.

It is on the south side of W Gray, just east of a salon and rug store (which sit at the corner of Dunlavy).  It is bounded on one side by the salon / rug store and a centerpoint sub station, and on the other by the W Gray Multi-service Center.

oh ok. so it is a renovation of an existing building.

No - they demolished an older two story building that once housed a cleaners and a passport photo / expediting business, as well as the headquarters for a commercial construction company.  The buildings they tore down were no great loss.  The lot is outlined in red in the image below.

post-437-0-66376500-1437076450_thumb.jpg

No - they demolished an older two story building that once housed a cleaners and a passport photo / expediting business, as well as the headquarters for a commercial construction company.  The buildings they tore down were no great loss.  The lot is outlined in red in the image below.

I understand now. I agree with you the buildings lost dont give me heartburn.

Since this will be  along the street, i think this is a net positive!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I'm confused. This looks like an existing building as Avossos earlier had suggested.

Can someone clarify if this is coming down and a new building going up or are they renovating what is currently there into this retail center.

Thanks

• The title was changed to River Oaks Collection - W. Gray St. & Dunlavy St.
  • The title was changed to River Oaks Collection: Retail Center At W. Gray St. & Dunlavy St.

Archived