Sign in to follow this  
Mab

River Oaks Collection- W. Gray & Dunlavy

I do appreciate that the parking is at least behind the building.  This is kind of a strange lot - I was curious what could go there.

which lot is this exactly...

It is on the south side of W Gray, just east of a salon and rug store (which sit at the corner of Dunlavy).  It is bounded on one side by the salon / rug store and a centerpoint sub station, and on the other by the W Gray Multi-service Center.

It is on the south side of W Gray, just east of a salon and rug store (which sit at the corner of Dunlavy).  It is bounded on one side by the salon / rug store and a centerpoint sub station, and on the other by the W Gray Multi-service Center.

oh ok. so it is a renovation of an existing building.

No - they demolished an older two story building that once housed a cleaners and a passport photo / expediting business, as well as the headquarters for a commercial construction company.  The buildings they tore down were no great loss.  The lot is outlined in red in the image below.

post-437-0-66376500-1437076450_thumb.jpg

No - they demolished an older two story building that once housed a cleaners and a passport photo / expediting business, as well as the headquarters for a commercial construction company.  The buildings they tore down were no great loss.  The lot is outlined in red in the image below.

I understand now. I agree with you the buildings lost dont give me heartburn.

Since this will be  along the street, i think this is a net positive!

When this gets built out we should have a HAIF meeting at RESTAURANT.

• Like 2

So I'm confused. This looks like an existing building as Avossos earlier had suggested.

Can someone clarify if this is coming down and a new building going up or are they renovating what is currently there into this retail center.

Thanks

• Like 1

Renovation of existing buildings guys. Drive by and you'll see for yourself.