Jump to content
democide

Texas Tower (Block 58) by Hines, 47-Story Office Tower

Recommended Posts

Now on the HAIF Development Map under the layer "Under Construction". For any updates on the status of this project. Please DM me.

Things to keep an eye on include (but not limited to):

-updated renders (will be adding pics to all projects later)
-project name changes

-changes in use or additions of uses

-changes in number of stories

-changes to Developer or additional Developers

-changes to Architect or additional Architects/Designers

-announcements or changes to construction dates / finish dates



If any of the above is missing in the project info already then please assist clarifying any missing info to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sorry @Luminare, are you going to bump every thread to mention the status of said project? I think you should mention what to keep an eye on for updates in the development list thread and for whatever new projects pop up in the future, let us know when you've added them to the map.

 

In the future I'll help out by including the developer, architect, renderings, location and construction timeline in the first post for said project.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Urbannizer said:

 

Sorry @Luminare, are you going to bump every thread to mention the status of said project? I think you should mention what to keep an eye on for updates in the development list thread.

 

In the future I'll help out by including the developer, architect, renderings, location and construction timeline in the first post for said project.

 

Yeah probably right. Guess I got a bit ahead of myself. I'll post status updates as they go on a per thread basis. Besides might be enough posts in threads to make this Map more visible. I'm going to keep working on the map throughout this week and then post an official thread for the Map itself which I'll being doing updates at the end of each week. I'll ask for it to be pinned at that time.

 

If you want to remove my posts in those threads to get rid of clutter then I'm fine with that.

Edited by Luminare
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Luminare said:

 

Yeah probably right. Guess I got a bit ahead of myself. I'll post status updates as they go on a per thread basis. Besides might be enough posts in threads to make this Map more visible. I'm going to keep working on the map throughout this week and then post an official thread for the Map itself which I'll being doing updates at the end of each week. I'll ask for it to be pinned at that time.

 

Sounds good. In the meantime I've added your map to the first post in the development list thread. Thanks for putting this together!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Urbannizer said:

 

Sounds good. In the meantime I've added your map to the first post in the development list thread. Thanks for putting this together!

 

My pleasure. Sounds like a good place to put the map for now. Maybe for that general development thread you have we can just comb over those images and give it a refresh once a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just went back and looked at the renderings, and I think the square podium will be nearly as tall as the Rice. This is going to take up a lot of perceived volume from the street, it will look imposing. 

 

As for a webcam, I haven't heard of one, but then you do have this thread. 

 

ed3992ef-677d-4435-a0f3-7a528c466719.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for all the photo updates everyone.  this project is really a site to behold.  you can almost see the changes happening from a distance every day.  Won't be very long and this new skyscraper will rise and take it's place among the most beautiful skyline in America IMHO.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArtNsf said:

this project is really a site to behold. 

 

part of me thinks is a brilliant play on words...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...