Questiona bout Grand Lux at Galleria

To anyone who has lunched at Grand Lux in the Galleria area, I have a couple of questions. How well-lit is the resturant at lunchtime, and do you remember what is the price range of the lunch menu (if they have one)? I've looked at the website, but the online menu doesn't show any prices. Thanks in advance.

It's very similar to, and is owned by, The Cheesecake Factory.  Ambiance and lighting (on the dark side) are similar.  Food is a standard assortment.  They used to have enormous chocolate cream puffs, but those have been gone for several years now.  That was the only thing that made it stand out to me.

I was only there one time a few years ago so it wouldn't be fair to say Grand Lux sux. -_- I do remember the décor was a bit over the top. I don't remember the food and service being good or bad but I never felt compelled to return.

I was only there one time a few years ago so it wouldn't be fair to say Grand Lux sux. -_- I do remember the décor was a bit over the top. I don't remember the food and service being good or bad but I never felt compelled to return.

haha you know why Grand Lux was created right? The Venetian in Las Vegas wanted to open with a Cheesecake Factory but CF thought they needed to create a new restaurant to match the glitz and glamor of Vegas, so GL was born! haha!

YES it is indeed over the top but i do like going there...although to be honest its more out of convenience too since my townhouse is directly behind it! haha! (but always good service and love sitting at the bar for usually no wait and quick service especially)