United Airlines Terminal C and B

19 hours ago, Houston19514 said:

Wait... What?  A new terminal opens at our airport and it receives no coverage in the local newspaper or TV stations?  

Also odd that the airport website doesn't mention it.

They covered it last month: http://www.chron.com/business/article/United-IAH-show-off-new-Terminal-C-North-10922067.php 

On 3/27/2017 at 10:45 AM, nativehoustonion said:

Your right landing in terminal b and the planes are there and it is beautiful.  I was looking for the UA Club but went home to tired.

The United Club will be in the same place it has always been. But I think it is still closed for remodeling.  Just got an update from United in the last 24 hours.  The remodeled C North United Club is scheduled to open early this summer.

Edited by Houston19514

It appears that the new Terminal C North may be in the "soft opening" phase with the full grand opening slated for next month.  Maybe we'll get some news coverage then... One presumes United will not issue a press release until the grand opening time, and with Houston news media, if there's no press release, there's no news.

Edited by Houston19514
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They knocked it out of the park with the new C North.  It is beautiful.  Great news: They are currently doing remodeling in Terminal E to make room for more of those great restaurants and retail shops.

PS  I'm glad one of the city's "news" providers finally got wind of the new Terminal C North. 

Edited by Houston19514

I flew out of the new concourse last Friday.  I was impressed. I expect that the same design theme will extend East towards the New Terminal D and West to new North concourses at Terminal B.  Definitely great progress with a lot of good food options.  Each gate has its own café, table seating in addition to a limited number of regular airport, tandem seats.  Food and drinks can be ordered from and delivered to the gate areas. A far cry from LAX.  Well done Houston Airport system.     

• Like 1