The Moderne Rice Village: Condominiums At 2406 Tangley St.

Urbannizer

Boutique condo project.

https://www.facebook.com/miradorgroup/timeline

10150785_934754166570227_780660388145521

Here is one of our most recent condo designs: THE PARK MODERNE, The expression of volume, emphasis on balance, and importance of views emerge together to create the Park Moderne. The building’s structure cultivates an urban sophistication by introducing a refined and distinctive architectural masterpiece.

And I think this was the second design they were considering:

10354237_934758249903152_921918121738640

Our Second Concept for a new Boutique Condo project: ORIGIN: With roots anchored in Houston’s history the Origin represents the melting pot of history and evolution that is the modern city of Houston we all know.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

timoric, for god's sake, i have been wanting to inquire, but i have been a bit shy.  just who is that gorgeous / adorable little angel located within your avatar?  if he is yours (and i assume that he is indeed a he, since he is surrounded by blue) then please accept my hearty congratulations.  should he not be yours, then i shall continue to be shy from now on.....

06.gif

Umm.... I ...uh... think these are conceptual?!

Based on what I saw on their website.

That and there's no way that the first building has any HVAC/structure etc. taken into account based on shallowness of the floor depth between floors.  Could be they are pumping air and have run plumbing etc. around a core?  But that seems kind of odd.  Few other condos have that.  Limits having a spa tub or shower with a 12th floor view of the skyline!  Seems very conceptual to me.

Could be wrong?

• 2 months later...

Archived