Mayweather vs. pacquiao

Slick Vik

Biggest fight if it had occurred 8 years ago. It's almost like a holyfield tyson fight held today.

Thoughts?

5 years, early 2010 would've been ideal. Mayweather is still at his peak he keeps whipping everyone. Pacquiao is still pretty good he just beat two undefeated young guys and in the one fight he lost was up on the cards just got caught by a lucky shot

• 2 months later...

Big time boxing fan here, so my lady and I will definitely be having a small fight party tomorrow night.  I respect and appreciate them both, but I'm a Pacquiao fan.  He has a tough task.  If he can avoid getting caught with a huge counter right and prevent Floyd from timing him, he has a chance.  You have a prediction?

My heart says Manny Pacquiao, been looking at videos of Floyd Mayweather, the one where he boxed Maidana looks like Floyd lost this one but I was suprised at the end where the annonce Mayweather as the winner.

5CqV65LYbL4

I was astounded to learn that

a) people actually were talking about this on the College Station-Bryan forum section at TexAgs

B) it's that expensive on pay-per-view, we're talking $100 for homes and $5100 for restaurants (even smaller ones like Buffalo Wild Wings)

c) $25 for a cover is considered a lower end

I was astounded to learn that

a) people actually were talking about this on the College Station-Bryan forum section at TexAgs

B) it's that expensive on pay-per-view, we're talking $100 for homes and $5100 for restaurants (even smaller ones like Buffalo Wild Wings)

c) $25 for a cover is considered a lower end

The biggest boxing match in 44 years. That's why.

Well? Was it worth it?

No. Split it with 3 other people so not a big loss. Wish I bet on it though. Positive is I watched it from a 20th floor condo in downtown Chicago while eating Lou malnati's deep dish pizza. And the Spurs/clippers game was great. But the fight was underwhelming.

Las Vegas has a monorail and is 33 years ahead of Houston. You can take roller coasters out of your hotel room.

The monorail is okay. I've taken it from mgm and boy's. The entrances are a little tricky to get to. It really needs to go to the airport. I believe it's private so expansion maybe never will happen, it's been discussed for years.

That being said you shouldn't get so emotional when I say something about Houston. As if you are its chivalrous defender. It's good to compare to other cities to see what Houston could become if the correct infrastructure investments were made.

That being said you shouldn't get so emotional when I say something about Houston. As if you are its chivalrous defender. It's good to compare to other cities to see what Houston could become if the correct infrastructure investments were made.

And vice versa.

Archived