Guest Plastic

While we're dreaming, can we wish them back to the NL?

Though I still refer to the AL as "The Commie League" because of the DL (oh, that would have been handy back in the Carlos Lee days), with all the interleague play I don't know that it makes a nickel's difference any more.  We're just traded obnoxious Cubs fans for obnoxious BoSox fans.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

tumblr_mwycrf58eo1rzik3go1_250.gif

1 hour ago, HannahX said:

Well Tal's Hill will live to see another day. because they're running scared they won't have the ballpark ready in time for the 2016 season. Just as things were picking up and getting interesting ...

Edited by Nate99
  • Like 3

On 10/19/2016 at 2:44 PM, HannahX said:

Well Tal's Hill will live to see another day. because they're running scared they won't have the ballpark ready in time for the 2016 season. Just as things were picking up and getting interesting ...

not sure I am following, it looks like they've already got going pretty solid on the demo work. if they don't think they can complete by next year, why not just do all the work they can in the off season, then put a temp fence in, and then start again next off season?

I mean, if they won't be able to complete anything this off season, how will they be able to complete anything during any off season?

45 minutes ago, samagon said:

not sure I am following, it looks like they've already got going pretty solid on the demo work. if they don't think they can complete by next year, why not just do all the work they can in the off season, then put a temp fence in, and then start again next off season?

I mean, if they won't be able to complete anything this off season, how will they be able to complete anything during any off season?

They should at least be able to complete the field portion, then put up a temporary wall while they complete the rest. At least you would think. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samagon said:

Also next year will be the 2017 season unless we all very unfortunate and have to do 2016 again.

• 1 month later...