• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New renderings have been posted. https://www.tmc.edu/tmc3/      

Model on display at Super Bowl LIve:    

Pictures of the groundbreaking.  

Posted Images

Wouldn't it be cheaper/easier to setup a circulator like the former greenlink downtown?  I'm not a fan of changing LRT routes for a single development(yes I know this one is Yuge).  One of the reasons developers love LRT is because they know it's fixed.  METRO has even said in their meetings that LRT is as much a public utility as it is a means to drive development.  If TMC wants to chip in some money to do this then I'd be more inclined for this change.

• Like 2
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to TMC|3, Texas Medical Center BioResearch Campus
On 12/18/2020 at 6:04 PM, Highrise Tower said:

Today we have financially closed on the TMC3 Collaborative Building and Helix Gardens. Thank you to everyone who has put time, hard work & effort into this continued partnership to help bring this project to fruition.

Rv82vBV.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/thetexasmedicalcenter/

!

• Like 1

Minor news: The medical center has issued $35 million in bonds to help finance construction of the Collaborative Building. These bonds are based on Texas A&M Univ. Systems anticipated lease payments and will be used for TAMU's portion of the building. Happened a few weeks ago.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiVGh0dHBzOi8vZmluYW5jZS55YWhvby5jb20vbmV3cy90bWMzLWRldmVsb3BtZW50LWNvcnBvcmF0aW9uLXR4LW1vb2R5cy0yMjIwMTc2MTQuaHRtbNIBXGh0dHBzOi8vZmluYW5jZS55YWhvby5jb20vYW1waHRtbC9uZXdzL3RtYzMtZGV2ZWxvcG1lbnQtY29ycG9yYXRpb24tdHgtbW9vZHlzLTIyMjAxNzYxNC5odG1s?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Edited by H-Town Man
  • Like 6

More bonds sold: $66 million to cover development costs of TMC3 site and underground parking, $74 million for TMC's share in cost of Collaborative Building. Article says that TMC's parking revenue has fallen this year due to Covid but they've done a good job of balancing expenditures.

Edited by H-Town Man
  • Like 7
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lux said:

Road milling machines currently filling up dump trucks on the west side of William C Harvin Blvd.

I thought it was customary in "groundbreakings" to have several well dressed  people holding shovels who look as if they haven't actually used  a shovel for work  in years ( if not decades). When did that happen?

Edited by Twinsanity02
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
54 minutes ago, Twinsanity02 said:

I thought it was customary in "groundbreakings" to have several well dressed  people holding shovels who look as if they haven't actually used  a shovel for work  in years ( if not decades). When did that happen?

I think he means literal groundbreaking, not ceremonial groundbreaking.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Highrise Tower said:

Half the site.

1 hour ago, HOUCAJUN said:

Is this the entire site?

For reference it should go from this:
Evs3CLy.png

To this:

4IXt56g.png

If everything goes accordingly. It jumps over Old Spanish trail and goes towards the UT campus from the looks of it.

source: starts at around 51:30

Edited by TheSirDingle