http://www.pccpllc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp&page=news_prdetail&section=3&subsection=11&pr_id=168

PCCP, LLC announced today that it has provided a $55.2 million senior loan to a joint venture between The Carlyle Group and Pelican Builders for the ground-up development of The Wilshire, a 17-story, 96-unit luxury condominium project in the River Oaks submarket of Houston, Texas. Construction is underway with completion of the project anticipated for mid-2017. The financing was arranged by Adam Allen of ARA Houston.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WILSHIRE-600x479.jpg

Construction starts next month actually:

Construction will start next month on the Wilshire at River Oaks District, a 17-story, 96-unit luxury condominium building slated for a site just inside the West Loop and adjacent to the soon-to-open River Oaks District mixed-use development.

http://blog.chron.com/primeproperty/2015/06/wilshire-developer-secures-loan-and-announces-groundbreaking/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THOSE WHITE PANTS FOR SEREAL!!!!!!  Who on Earth thinks it's a good idea to wear pants that drag the ground to a ground-breaking?

Who thinks its a good idea to wear all white pants to a work sit anyway? Terrible choice all around.

i feel bad that she has clydesdale sydrome which i wonder if that is hereditary...i bet its hard to shop for shoes, speaking of which...the poor lady on the right wore bedazzled flip flops so you know there had to be all kinds of dirt and rocks between her toes  :unsure: People really need to dress appropriately for events, unless of course this was a surprise party of some kind...  :lol:

edited to add that i truly feel for the middle lady who braved said event despite her feet being wrapped in some sort of orthopedic brace...

i feel bad that she has clydesdale sydrome which i wonder if that is hereditary...i bet its hard to shop for shoes, speaking of which...the poor lady on the right wore bedazzled flip flops so you know there had to be all kinds of dirt and rocks between her toes  :unsure: People really need to dress appropriately for events, unless of course this was a surprise party of some kind...  :lol:

edited to add that i truly feel for the middle lady who braved said event despite her feet being wrapped in some sort of orthopedic brace...

f_5f0ecbe780.jpg

Archived