Mixed-Use Building On Houston Avenue At Ovid Street

Urbannizer

Anyone know the exact location or more information?

http://www.andersoncanyon.net/four-story-mixed-use-development.html

HoustonAvev3.jpg

I'm guessing it's Houston Ave between Ovid St. and Spring St. They had markers plotted around the property just the other day, but I don't see a bike trail next to this development in the rendering which I would imagine would be a selling point.

I'm guessing it's Houston Ave between Ovid St. and Spring St. They had markers plotted around the property just the other day, but I don't see a bike trail next to this development in the rendering which I would imagine would be a selling point.

How do you know on Houston avenue?

Yeah... Is this a bad question? I clicked the link and didn't see anything. Was just wondering.

haha... Nah, I just don't know how Urbannizer knows. If it is indeed on Houston Ave, that property would be my best guess.

will there be any change to the city's ridiculous parking limit requirements in the near future? 3-5 years? It seems like it's counterproductive to the "vibrant" street life they are hoping to achieve in areas around Houston.

or will they try to do the Sunday Streets initiative every week and we can fill those parking spaces with our cars and walk in the streets for a few hours for our "vibrant street life". 

-im a fan of Sunday Street by the way.

Bottom right? My eyes are bleeding trying to make out what it says! hah

BTW looking at the image, the rightmost part of the building appears to be pretty thin...

And I agree, this is a handsome building - and it looks like it would fit well on Houston Ave.

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Mixed-Use Building On Houston Avenue At Ovid Street

Archived