West Ave. Apartments Stabbing Murder

Subdude

I thought this was an interesting "strange but true" crime.  Two couples are out a bar, get into an argument, and are ejected.  Coincidentally, both couples end up on the fourth floor of the West Ave apartment complex, run into each other in the hall, and the fight continues.  One guy who lives there grabs a knife and stabs the other man.  What are the odds that they would have run into each other a second time that night?

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/city-life/09-30-14-murder-charges-filed-against-houston-man-in-west-ave-stabbing-death/

I read about this story and apparently the two female halves of the fighting couples knew each other and the speculation is that one couple followed the other couple to these apartments to continue the fight.  They knew they lived there.

I read about this story and apparently the two female halves of the fighting couples knew each other and the speculation is that one couple followed the other couple to these apartments to continue the fight.  They knew they lived there.

That makes a lot more sense than it being a coincidence.....

Makes sense, although the article mentions that the victim had friends he was seeing in the same complex.  

Interesting comments in the article that make both the perp and his girlfriend seem like real pieces of work.

Archived