i hope this is true! heh..

I know some of those neighbors and will ask around. It is adjacent to Avalon and I'm sure they would scream if this were to be true. I highly doubt it, although I could see more "Chateau 10's" or that type of building going there.

I found it from the Harris County appraisal website.  2115 Argonne and 2415 Mimosa.  

Per the tax records, HOUSTON MIMOSA LANE APTS I LMTD PARTNSHP has owned 2415 Mimosa since 12/22/1998 and HOUSTON MIMOSA LANE APTS LP has owned 2115 Argonne since 2/28/2006.

If those two properties changed hands recently, it is either not reflected in the tax records yet or it was a purchase of equity rather than assets.

Hello, Our neighbor from Mimosa told us today that the owner of the two complexes in question does indeed live in California and has been the owner for some time.  The neighbor said the owner owned the black complex first and more recently purchased the white complex.   The neighbor does not believe that either has been sold.  But the tenants who are being asked to move out told our neighbor that the owner himself wants to develop the property.  The neighbor keeps hearing a gated community of patio homes or townhomes.

Hello, Our neighbor from Mimosa told us today that the owner of the two complexes in question does indeed live in California and has been the owner for some time. The neighbor said the owner owned the black complex first and more recently purchased the white complex. The neighbor does not believe that either has been sold. But the tenants who are being asked to move out told our neighbor that the owner himself wants to develop the property. The neighbor keeps hearing a gated community of patio homes or townhomes.

That's more likely. There is right at zero chance for a 38 story building, IMHO.

• The title was changed to Townhomes On Mimosa Dr.
  • The title was changed to Townhomes At 2415 Mimosa Dr.

Archived