Sign in to follow this  
TGM

$10,000 private citizen reward for the arrest of the Heights/Timbergrove/Lazybrook/Oak Forest cat killer

I'm going to laugh if the person who catches the Heights cat killer is the serial pooper. He might see something in the middle of the night...

Edited by IronTiger
  • Like 1

In Timbergrove we may have a serial puker going around a puking on people's property. Same person different end?

Eventually all of these idiots will be caught, and I think the reward may be just the thing to get someone to come forward.

I thought they realized a lot of the supposed heights cat killer cases were actually other animals killing them? 

There have been a number of cats that have been killed by a pack of dogs.  One pack was recently captured by residents.  Some may have also been killed by birds of prey (owls/hawks).  But there are definitely some that were killed by a person.  The head of a cat was mounted on a stake in front of one residence.  Remains were placed in areas that were not accessible to dogs and had evidence of being cut up with knives.  There is definitely a cat killer out there. 

There have been a number of cats that have been killed by a pack of dogs. One pack was recently captured by residents. Some may have also been killed by birds of prey (owls/hawks). But there are definitely some that were killed by a person. The head of a cat was mounted on a stake in front of one residence. Remains were placed in areas that were not accessible to dogs and had evidence of being cut up with knives. There is definitely a cat killer out there.

s3mh is correct. This is a case that we in Texas would label as "A turtle on a fence post". (aka, someone put him up there) Birds, dogs, and coyotes maul, rather than ritualistically dissect their prey. I also started out as a skeptic, but the repeatable patterns have led me to believe the intent is not to serve as a meal for a hungry animal.

Granted the owners should take more personal responsibility in not letting their animals roam free, but to do this is madness.