• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why I feel a little bad about making that post. Clint Howard isn't a bad looking guy, just distinctive. That was actually about the best photo of him I could find.

I imagine Randal Davis having the same voice and slight accent as the Cantoni furniture guy.

unfortunately i didn't see any of the workers out and about when i drove by again this afternoon, to stop and inquire about the project/hopefully get access to the model inside. i couldn't tell if the model had been moved or not but i didn't notice it in the "bay window" the second time i drove by, though i had someone following close behind and couldn't rubber neck too hard. ill be in the area again tomorrow so ill check and see if anyone is on site.

unfortunately this was the only picture i got of the model. lol.. its just to the left of the beam in between the glass panels.

0E5A3F6A-6D9D-499D-BD07-543A34D3ECCF_zps

Guys, I knew about this building and the others around and how tall they are and what they look like. My sister works for the graphic designing of the brochures, I knew about this but couldn't say. I knew about the name change and everything. I just can't say anything about this but yea...that's all I can say. 

Guys, I knew about this building and the others around and how tall they are and what they look like. My sister works for the graphic designing of the brochures, I knew about this but couldn't say. I knew about the name change and everything. I just can't say anything about this but yea...that's all I can say. 

sigh.png

and so it begins.....

Huh? I knew I wanted to know about a lot of buildings but knew that I didn't know. That's all I can say. :)

Or you could have not told us about your sister and spilled the beans anyways. You lose anonymity.

Archived