• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RD definitely has a leg up on everyone in terms of marketing. I want him to keep building projects just so I can watch videos similar to these.

Also, it's much taller than I imagined it would be, pretty cool.

RD definitely has a leg up on everyone in terms of marketing. I want him to keep building projects just so I can watch videos similar to these.

Also, it's much taller than I imagined it would be, pretty cool.

Yeah I didn't think it would be taller than the soon to be old Amegy Building. It looks +/- 500ft. Could be the new tallest residential!

• 4 weeks later...

Strangely enough, there is another Arabella in Houston (spelled Arrabella though). 

http://thearrabella.com

It's a recently-completed (or almost completed) apartment complex on I-10 just west of BW8 where the old Room Store Furniture used to be. I wonder if Randy will have any issues with using the name, since this one clearly used it before?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great news! We will begin construction on ARABELLA in October!

From the stunning entrance facade, to the spectacular lobby, ARABELLA aspires to move the “design needle” forward for Houston.

Please note we will be closing the Sales Center for the next few weeks. We will make an announcement when reopen. We can't wait to break ground on ARABELLA!

From Randall Davis facebook page

• 4 weeks later...

Dear *****

Good Afternoon,

The Arabella sales center has now re-opened. GROUND BREAKING is still projected for September 2015! Sales did not slow during the past month we were closed. Arabella is now approaching 45% PRE-SOLD. I have new pricing, and available should you have an interest.

Exciting Times!

• 2 weeks later...

Randall Davis Co. plans to break ground this fall on a new high-rise condominium, which is seeing brisk sales despite the oil slump.

The Houston developer and its development partner, DC Partners, expect to start construction in mid-October on Arabella, a 33-story, 99-unit condo tower at 4521 San Felipe. The condominium project, which will feature 10 units with private terrace-top swimming pools, is planned for the former site of Westcreek at River Oaks apartments near Westheimer Road and the 610 Loop in the Galleria area.

Buyers have purchased about 45 percent of the condo units inside Arabella since Randall Davis Co. began presales in April. The project — which will be built near the River Oaks District, a high-end retail development from San Diego-based OliverMcMillan — is expected to be completed in January 2018.

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/morning_call/2015/09/groundbreaking-set-for-new-condominium-tower-in.html

The Houston developer and its development partner, DC Partners, expect to start construction in mid-October on Arabella, a 33-story, 99-unit condo tower at 4521 San Felipe. The condominium project, which will feature 10 units with private terrace-top swimming pools, is planned for the former site of Westcreek at River Oaks apartments near Westheimer Road and the 610 Loop in the Galleria area.

Buyers have purchased about 45 percent of the condo units inside Arabella since Randall Davis Co. began presales in April. The project — which will be built near the River Oaks District, a high-end retail development from San Diego-based OliverMcMillan — is expected to be completed in January 2018.

I'm curious who all these condo purchases are. Retired couples? Foreign Investers, or just the usual rich elite looking for a view instead of a house (maybe a combination of the three).

• 3 weeks later...

http://rebusinessonline.com/transwestern-arranges-construction-financing-for-high-rise-condominium-in-houston/

HOUSTON — Transwestern has arranged construction financing for the Arabella, a condominium tower being developed on the southeast corner of San Felipe Road and Westcreek Lane in Houston. The 33-story property, which will have a total of 99 residences, is scheduled for completion in fall 2017. Jan Sparks and Michael Snodgrass of Transwestern arranged the financing on behalf of developer Randall Davis of D.C. Partners. The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, which was part of the equity, allows foreign nationals to obtain an expedited green card in exchange for stimulating the U.S. economy through job creation. Located next to the River Oaks District, Arabella is expected to break ground this month. The high-rise will have penthouses with private swimming pools on the upper floors and a variety of floorplans, most with private elevator entries. Powers Brown Architecture is the project’s architect, and GT Leach Construction is the general contractor.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived