The Hamilton Apartments At 1800 St. Joseph Pkwy.

MarathonMan

Okay, so I just drove by the lot before I went home. Two lots are fenced off. The yellow square is where the trailer is located and the orange blotch is where the excavator is located that has apparently removed many of the trees from the lot. This doesn't appear to be ramp related... looks like a new development. Here's how it currently looks:

15280533701_b615c6152f_o.png

• Like 5

I noticed the fencing on the second lot when I went by there initially.  It looked like it had been there for a while, so I wasn't sure it was part of the same project.  Has any dirt work been done on the block with the trailer?  Perhaps they are just using it as a staging area for equipment and materials?

Or maybe it's another project with a SKY BRIDGE! :blink:

Okay, so I just drove by the lot before I went home. Two lots are fenced off. The yellow square is where the trailer is located and the orange blotch is where the excavator is located that has apparently removed many of the trees from the lot. This doesn't appear to be ramp related... looks like a new development. Here's how it currently looks:

15280533701_b615c6152f_o.png

Any word on what this is? My guess is another gas station / strip mall type place

It's a new Bloomingdales anchor store with a prada, fendi, and Hermes boutique.

Ok....

Maybe.....

Not.

I drove by that lot on a Sunday morning at about 8am four months ago or so. Saw a man standing, pants on the ground, underwear on...... woman (maybe a woman) kneeling in front of him..... And now it's gonna be a bloomingdales. :)

its a mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apartments here would be like the wild wild west - instead of injuns and wild buffalo one would fight the occasional crackhead and homeless. I head to this very spot and give out sandwiches from Panera on a weekly basis.

Before labeling me a hater - I do my part and try to spend some time and give some food. This in my mind is a couple blocks and really all along Pierce elevated that Houston needs to focus on their homeless people.

Also, the park on the northside shouldn't really be called a park. Drug use and selling in front of parked cop cars, really a sad sight as I ride my bike up there weekly. Does anyone know if there's a plan for that northern park by the trustled bridge? Sorry blanking on name.

Who will be the first with the scoop on these two lots? Urbanizer, Howard Hughes, Bigfootsucks? I'm ready HIT ME!

That is going to be verrrry difficult to fall asleep. Both because of the highway, and also because of all the Ambulences taking the road to St. Josephs. Did they mention what would become of the adjacent block? Is it a staging area?

Good soundproofing should make this a non-factor. Fort Worth has at least two residential wraps right up against a busy railroad track. There's not much disturbance inside, even when the windows are open.

That is going to be verrrry difficult to fall asleep. Both because of the highway, and also because of all the Ambulences taking the road to St. Josephs. Did they mention what would become of the adjacent block? Is it a staging area?

Probably staging. The construction workers were getting our of their cars and walking over to the excavator and other equipment when I drove by.

Is this apartment in the tax credit zone?