Looking For Hr Consultants

Hi, just wanted to let you guys know that my company is currently looking for three consultants to work on our HR/payroll application. The company is the leading provider of information management systems for colleges and universities, and has over 1,400 clients worldwide. Our HR consultants work with our client institutions to train them on the use and configuration of the HR/payroll application, and provide consulting services to assist clients in determining the optimal way to use the system for each particular institution. Job requirements include experience working in HR/payroll, with experience working in the higher education sector strongly preferred. A high comfort level with the use of technology is also very helpful, as well as experience in public speaking or adult education, training, and development. You must be willing and able to work most of the time on your own, without direct supervision from managers. The job allows you to live just about anywhere in the US you want, as you will work from home about 10-15% of the time and travel to client sites the rest of the time. This job does require extensive travel. The typical schedule is to travel to a client site on Monday, work with them Tuesday-Thursday, and return home Thursday night or Friday morning. On the positive side, weekend travel is very rare and you will be doing one trip per week. The salary is very good, and there is an excellent benefits package and a number of extra perks (reimbursed cell phone, home phone, broadband Internet, airline lounge membership) are included.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please send me a private message on this site or an e-mail. We are looking to fill these positions soon! I am happy to answer any questions and assist with getting your resume to the right people if you are a qualified candidate.

Archived