Sex

SpringTX

They said it's allowed as a topic in this forum. I didn't have anything in particular to say about it, but I just thought it would be cool to have a thread called "sex". I'm thinking this thread will get a record number of viewings. Sex sells, you know.

Now we will come up in searches for SEX on google, yahoo and the like....
We should be able to widen the search base with posts about what type building a company will erect at a particular location.

We should be able to widen the search base with posts about what type building a company will erect at a particular location.

LOL

You realize I was only being sarcastic earlier? Dont you... although we have had several idiots posting crap here before.

In a way it does tigereye

I can't believe no female member of this board has complained about it.  I think it's safe bet that the males generally don't have a problem with it.

One nice thing about Firefox is "Block Images from (sitenamehere)..." It's more annoying than amusing. As an artist, digital things that go flashy are a big No-No.

What do you expect people to say?

What do you expect people to ask?

Now we will come up in searches for SEX on google, yahoo and the like....

Way-to-go.

Just yesterday I received a SPAM. Big bold letters proclaimed:

"HOT, BLISTERING, SIZZLING, SEX ACTION!!!"

Naturally, they wanted a credit card number from me. Even if I had been interested, I don't have any credit cards.

Archived