• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2016/08/22/developer-why-i-m-bullish-on-houston-s-luxury.html

Despite low oil prices, more than half of The River Oaks’ 79 units have been sold, including one of three penthouse units going for $1,000 per square foot, Leibovitch said. 

Arel Capital and its Houston-based marketing and sales partner Sudhoff Co. have sold at least one condo unit per month since sales began in summer 2015, Leibovitch said. Buyers have run the gamut, from lawyers to doctors to energy executives to entrepreneurs — both local and foreign, younger and older.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

one of my employees is close with the victim's ex-husband who she had hired someone (an undercover officer) to kill for 20,000 and 2 cartier watches...guess she was afraid of jail since her court date was today...  :o scary stuff...like from some crazy movie... 

Edited by gene
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, gene said:

try riding a bike in this area haha! however they do seem to working on the roads and sidewalks in this area so hopefully it will all come together soon enough! 

Hahaha for real! Richmond could have been such a nice boulevard with the train. I haven't been in that area in a while. What new roads/sidewalks are they currently updating? Just curious

Edited by j_cuevas713
  • Like 2