Houston's First Whiskey Distillery

MissKris

Hello,

I am the marketing manager for Yellow Rose Distilling.  We have recently just launched a campaign to raise funds to complete the build out of Houston's first distillery and first tasting room. Once this is completed you will be able to take tours just like at Saint Arnold or Karbach. We are centrally located and I am really excited and passionate about this!

For those of you who do not know what a Kickstarter is, it is a way to raise money for projects, ideas, ect. You set a goal and if you reach it, you get the funds, if not, you do not. It is all or nothing.

When you pledge, there are rewards for each level or amount that you pledge. The rewards range from rocks glasses, parties at the distillery, barrels and on up!

All pledges count, big or small. Please help us out! It would be greatly appreciated! If you can't donate, please spread the word!

Visit our Kickstarter at: www.start.yellowrosedistilling.com

Thank you!

Kristi Cutlip

The post has been updated!  Thank you for looking out!  I appreciate it!

The city of Houston has made it very hard to get the permits because we are the first, they literally had no idea what to do to get us started and legal!

Archived