SoDo On Main: Multifamily At 1625 Main St.

lockmat

I wonder how leased tower 1 is. Since they are building another one next to it. I only saw two yelp reviews.

Several months a go I read somewhere that it was something like 45% leased and that number was well ahead of predictions. If that trend has continued, they may be upwards of 65% now. I also seem to recal that a building in the 85% range is considered "fully leased" and anything above that is just icing on the cake. At one a year or so ago, One Park Place was reported in the news to be 94% leased (if I recall correctly).

• Like 5

I also seem to recal that a building in the 85% range is considered "fully leased" and anything above that is just icing on the cake. At one a year or so ago, One Park Place was reported in the news to be 94% leased (if I recall correctly).

If that's correct, the entire metro is "fully leased".

But then, that's like saying 5% unemployment is "fully employment."

• 2 weeks later...

334 should top off soon now that it is mainly wood framing from now on. I see them taking forever on the interior and exterior work though.

The thing with skyhouse, once they get the foundation and groundwork done, the floors fly up. Just about one a week. So 334 SHOULD top off in 3 months and shyhouse in about 7. But the might be delivered at the same time.

If skyhouse tops off before 334, then the contractor needs to take up a new job cooking molasses or something

• Like 2

334 should top off soon now that it is mainly wood framing from now on. I see them taking forever on the interior and exterior work though.

The thing with skyhouse, once they get the foundation and groundwork done, the floors fly up. Just about one a week. So 334 SHOULD top off in 3 months and shyhouse in about 7. But the might be delivered at the same time.

If skyhouse tops off before 334, then the contractor needs to take up a new job cooking molasses or something

Not gonna happen...

vsmjko.jpg

• Like 6

yeah, i talked to a site manager(?) a little while back at SkyHouse River Oaks and he said his crew would be moving over to this one soon.

does anyone know when this SkyHouse was announced in relation to when SkyHouse RO broke ground, or SkyHouse RO compared to SkyHouse Houston? I'm wondering if/when we might expect an announcement for a SkyHouse 4. IMO that will be the announcement, or lack there of, that shows how bullish these guys really are on Houston. I'm not sure they would of moved forward with this one, given the recent shift in market confidence, if it weren't for the downtown incentives.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...