Judgmental Maps

gmac

What's interesting about these maps is it says a lot about who drew them. White, liberal, Inner Loop, probably single, has no friends that are outer loop conservatives or Mexican...so based on their map, I'd say they live in the downtown area. Or Midtown. :P   ;)

What's interesting about these maps is it says a lot about who drew them. White, liberal, Inner Loop, probably single, has no friends that are outer loop conservatives or Mexican...so based on their map, I'd say they live in the downtown area. Or Midtown. :P   ;)

I'd love to hear your logic on coming to this conclusion. 

I live in the land where all the houses look alike xD It's very true of cypress. What broke me was the comment about black horse ranch, cypress lakes and the stuff on Fry road being labeled as "Fake lakes just for the bridges" LOL Completely true!

Glad to know that my parents and grandparents were pretentious, married white people. Thank God for the map!

It's funny enough, I guess. Glad to know our rent house is surrounded by cheap heroin. It used to be crack. Guess Parkway is moving on up the drug ladder.

It's got my area pegged to a tee, "Not what it used to be". Yeah, not even close to what it used to be, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived