Sunrise Of River Oaks: 5-Story Senior Living

• 1 year later...

I believe that's Kenneth Schnitzer's old personal residence. It's a really cool plot of land but the current owners wanted crazy rent. I was thinking about turning it into a private club/gym/retreat but the numbers didn't work. I wonder if they've sold it or someone with deeeeeeppppp pockets is doing something.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, ekdrm2d1 said:

The for sale sign was removed.  Hopefully the new owners don’t sit on the land.

I sure hope they don't. This land is a prime location, with The RO going up the next couple years and the proximity to Greenway and Kirby, it's going to be close to everything.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to 3000 West Alabama
  • 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, ekdrm2d1 said:

Demo Commercial / Sewer Disc permit issued by Cherry. 

HCAD mentions Sunrise of River Oaks as the legal description. Not sure if that's the previous St. Luke's deal. 

Sounds like an apartment building - same developers as sunrise montrose?

Bump to going up?

• Like 2
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to 3000 West Alabama Court Potential 5 Story Senior Living (Sunrise of River Oaks)
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to 3000 Alabama Court 5 Story Senior Living (Sunrise of River Oaks)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Sunrise of River Oaks 5 Story Senior Living
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Sunrise of River Oaks: 5-Story Senior Living
  • 3 months later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Sunrise Of River Oaks: 5-Story Senior Living
  • 1 month later...