Southside Place: Multifamily At 4139 Bellaire Blvd.

Urbannizer

I feel like Agent Smith from The Matrix Reloaded: "More....". I would be disappointed to lose the Palace Lanes to a Trader Joes though (if there is substance to that part of the Swamplot article).

Couldn't agree more. There is nowhere else to bowl in this part of town. 

Can we please finally address evaluating the options of an overpass/underpass of the railroad tracks that cross Bellaire just down the block from this site? I can tell you getting stuck by 1-2 passing trains at a time at different hours of the day (including rush hour) sucks and causes major backups up and down the street as a result. We live in the middle of a growing city that is continuing to add more density and people to the middle of the city. Having freight tracks intersecting many major thoroughfares (Beechnut, Bellaire, Bissonnet, Richmond, Westheimer) right though the middle of the city must be costing much more than just a few headaches from drivers in traffic - there must be some severe railroad schedule limitations for freight moving through that corridor as well.

Can we please finally address evaluating the options of an overpass/underpass of the railroad tracks that cross Bellaire just down the block from this site? I can tell you getting stuck by 1-2 passing trains at a time at different hours of the day (including rush hour) sucks and causes major backups up and down the street as a result. We live in the middle of a growing city that is continuing to add more density and people to the middle of the city. Having freight tracks intersecting many major thoroughfares (Beechnut, Bellaire, Bissonnet, Richmond, Westheimer) right though the middle of the city must be costing much more than just a few headaches from drivers in traffic - there must be some severe railroad schedule limitations for freight moving through that corridor as well.

you should add Bellfort and 610 feeder road. i hate that train.

• The title was changed to Southside Place: Multifamily At 4139 Bellaire Blvd.

Archived