• Downtown - weekend
    • Midtown - weeknight
    • Midtown - weekend
    • Montrose - weeknight
    • Montrose - weekend

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now I just need to figure out how to pronounce tmariar.

good call - saying screen names out loud can be odd

for me, sevfiv is just a shortened number (seventyfive) so i will say sevfiv is pronounced "seventyfive" :P

for me, sevfiv is just a shortened number (seventyfive) so i will say sevfiv is pronounced "seventyfive" :P

Fantastic. I'm all for calling people numbers like secret agents. I think I'll pronounce tmariar as "fifty-two".

Musicman, will the bartender be able to point you out? Alternatively, you could wear a red carnation and carry a copy of the Houston Architectural Guide...

Musicman, will the bartender be able to point you out? Alternatively, you could wear a red carnation and carry a copy of the Houston Architectural Guide...

yes, i will warn her. i was thinkin of wearin a 60s smoking jacket (although i don't smoke) or perhaps a cd on a chain around my neck?

it has the best wallpaper B)

the velvet-like material has always been an eyecatcher.

don't forget to post lots of pics!!

look forward to seeing how the get together turns out and how this place warren's looks like...

last time i thought people said they didn't want to post pics so that more people would come next time. out of curiosity.

last time i thought people said they didn't want to post pics so that more people would come next time. out of curiosity.

hmm, i would take pics just to show the turnout and how it's fun.

i dunno, like show a pic of you gulping a flaming dr.pepper or something, lol :D to me it makes it fun to see the personalities that go to these outings :)

hmm, i would take pics just to show the turnout and how it's fun.

i dunno, like show a pic of you gulping a flaming dr.pepper or something, lol :D to me it makes it fun to see the personalities that go to these outings :)

the pics are great..unfortunately...the bartender threw the whiners out.

tmariar and sevfiv....stop by anytime. the chinese red and intense teal awaits you.

the pics are great..unfortunately...the bartender threw the whiners out.

tmariar and sevfiv....stop by anytime. the chinese red and intense teal awaits you.

What fun! Great meeting y'all, sev and mman - look forward to hanging with y'all again soon!

post those pix

Yes, sir.

Warren's photo #1:

519128310_2513ecc4fa_b.jpg

Warren's photo #2:

519128322_7340368241_b.jpg

That's honestly all the photos we took at Warren's - we got caught up chatting.

But here's a photo from the show after b/c Sev rocks and went, too:

519128412_7a4d241bbf_b.jpg

Guest Marty

Let's see some pics with faces or is it you don't want people to know what you look like, that's cool with me. If you want to post my pic we will do lunch at Little Caesars at Aldine Westfield @ Hirshfield someday.

Let's see some pics with faces or is it you don't want people to know what you look like, that's cool with me. If you want to post my pic we will do lunch at Little Caesars at Aldine Westfield @ Hirshfield someday.

Sorry - I posted the only ones I took. I'm probably not the best person to count on for that kind of photo, though, as I do get camera shy in bars. It really was fun, and I forgot to mention that we also got to see Vertigo briefly. Sounds like others have some get-togethers in mind for the future, which is great, as different times and places will be convenient for different people. I'll try to organize something myself soon - thanks to musicman for taking the lead on this last one.

Sounds like others have some get-togethers in mind for the future, which is great, as different times and places will be convenient for different people.

maybe slick willies at bayou place?? how bout that place. i totally forgot about it, but went there throught college, but don't know if it's still open......

but like someone stated it'll be good to have options to play pool, talk, etc...

what do u guys think??

Archived