Hearsay On The Green At 1515 Dallas St.

urbanize713

• 2 months later...

Walked by this today.  The build out is moving along nicely - tall ceilings, long bar, exposed brick - all similar to the location off of Market Square.

With direct access to the street, this one certainly feels different than your typical hotel bar.  A welcome addition to the area.  I wish someone who put that empty space in OPP to good use as well.

• Like 3

Walked by this today. The build out is moving along nicely - tall ceilings, long bar, exposed brick - all similar to the location off of Market Square.

With direct access to the street, this one certainly feels different than your typical hotel bar. A welcome addition to the area. I wish someone who put that empty space in OPP to good use as well.

This is good to hear. I walked by the other day but the windows were all papered over.

I agree on that 3000 sq feet (as I recall) on the southeast side of OPP. I am amazed that in the last five years it has not leased. Seems the perfect spot to me for so may things!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Second Hearsay To Open Inside Embassy Suites
  • The title was changed to Hearsay On The Green At 1515 Dallas St.