Buzz Airways

Sellanious Caesar

Buzz Airways said April 3 that it would launch service between the airport in Branson, Mo., and Houston’s William P. Hobby Airport. The new company will also fly between Branson and Chicago’s Midway. The flights will operate six days per week beginning June 12, just after Dallas-based Southwest is set to end service.

Hollister, Mo.-based Corporate Flight Management Inc. — doing business as Buzz Airways — will operate all the public charter flights as both the indirect and direct air carrier.

http://bizjournals.com/houston/morning_call/2014/04/new-airline-revives-houston-branson-service.html

I know it's just a domestic airliner, using probably mostly charter planes but I love that Hobby is becoming a bigger domestic airport while IAH focuses on becoming more international. The dual setup is awesome. One becoming more attractive to foreign airlines, the other to domestic airlines.

OTOH, I just like seeing the different colored/themed tails at airports, showcases diversity of options and how well a city is connected to the rest of its country and world.

• The title was changed to Hobby Airport New Airline- Buzz Airways
  • The title was changed to Buzz Airways

Archived