Teddy Johnson joins afternoon show at KILT-AM 610; Brien Straw replacing Johnson in weeknights

Blue Dogs

Sports Radio 610 has folks switching gigs from mornings, evenings and afternoons.

Ted Johnson, former 3-time Super Bowl champion with Patriots, has moved from the weeknights to the afternoon show joining Rich Lord and Sean Pendergast, which the show is now called: "The Triple Threat" and extends the show from originally 2-6pm (originally Sean & Rich) to 2-7pm in the Triple Threat show. Brien Straw moves from the weekday morning show with Nick Wright and John Lopez (6-10am) to replacing Johnson in the weeknights in a new show, being co-hosted with Paul Gallant from 7-11pm.

Will Grubb has replaced Straw in the mornings. What is y'all reaction to the changes on 610 ?

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the Texans probably pay most of their salaries, so they talk more about them.

The afternoon show hasn't been very good (in my opinion) since before Josh Innes was there.  I never listen to them, only the morning crew and sometimes the midday when I'm doing errands (if I have any to do).

Archived